Flat Roof Repairs & Replacements
We have a fully qualified, confident specialized team that work with our conservatory specialists to cater for all your flat roof and conservatory needs.
Our roofers specialise in all types of flat roofing on Residential & Commercial properties, including:
- Fibreglass (GRP) – Very durable system and will outlast and outperform most other roofing materials. It can be walked and worked on and provides a strong roofing finish.
- Rubber (EPDM) – EPDM membrane is 100% cured roofing material created of a synthetic rubber. EPDM (ethylene propylene diene monomer) will last up to 50 years.
- 3 layers felt system – Traditional roofing system and can be found on most flat roofs. Commonly 3 layers of felt are melted together with hot bitumen in 3 stages. They mostly consist of three layers (a loose layered sheet, a second fully bonded and a cap sheet of mineral felt or high spec sanded or plain felt).
- Single Ply Membrane – An impervious membrane formed by laying and joining strong, flexible sheets. This creates a continuous waterproof barrier across the surface of a flat roof. A mechanical fixing holds the sheets together and sealed by either heat or self-sealing.
- Ashfelt two coats – Asphalt is a perfect material for a whole range of construction applications, both new build and refurbishment. Where a smooth, seamless, durable surface is required this is a perfect system.
Orangeries/Lantern offer a slightly different design on traditional conservatories and they are a great way to add conservatory-style light/effect and space to your home. Wellite has vast experience in repair and replacement of orangeries and lanterns.
Flat Roof Repair & Replacement Before & After Gallery…
Call Wellite for a quote:
0800 917 5431
…or use our Enquiry Form
- Conservatory Tiled Roofs
- Conservatory Cleaning
- Leaking panels & box gutter repairs
- Conservatory renovations
- Conservatory roof valet
- Fully insured
- Full access equipment
A very professional job! Initial assessment, surveying and measuring, and installation work was carried out by an unusually skilled and courteous team. Despite wet weather on day two, the work was completed on time to a very high standard. We would have no hesitation recommending Wellite Ltd to friends, colleagues and family.
Customer in Great Missenden